100!
So I have been reading everyone's "100 random things about yourself" and I was tempted to challenge myself to see if I could come up with 100 things. This may be a bigger challenge than I think.
1. I have worked at the same place for 3 1/2 years, and I love it!
2. I hate Junk E-mail.. Who ever sends that crap out has no life!
3. I have never been on a big commercial airplace
4. I have been on a "mini airplaine" for those who live in Utah, thats the Airport 2 ones.
5. I went to all my high school dances.
6. Most of my dances were with the same 3 guys..
7. I HATED school.
8. I loved elementary school!
9. In Jr. High I was in a christmas play, and completely forgot my lines in front of 100 of kids.
10. One of my future goals this year is to help feed the homeless.
11. Caitlynn was born at 35 weeks.
12. I had a wonderful pregnancy up until about 24 weeks, and that was all pre-term enjoyment.
13. I was in labor for 6 hours.. 3 minutes were pushing.
14. I use post-it notes like they are going out of style!
15. I use to brag to all my friends that I had a best friend who's uncle/grandpa was a famous boxer!
16. Brienna always tried to get me to fight her.
17. Brie's brother's egged it on!
18. I have a younger brother thats 15 years younger than me.
19. I have an older brother who just got back serving our country.
20. I'm obsessed with Sour Candy...
21. When I was pregnant with Caitlynn I would eat 7 lemons a day... NO joke!
22. Caitlynn now loves lemons.. wonder why...
23. I have the biggest concern that my house smells funny.
24. I want all visitors to walk into my house like its been freshly cleaned..
25. I blame my mom for my compulsive behavior.
26. I hated going to my grandma's when I was sick, she would never let us watch T.V.
27. My cousin and I were watching "candy man" at my grandma's house one night,and my grandma walked in and asked what we were watching, and we told her, and she thought it was a disney show.. We had nightmares for days!
28. I have clothes I still wear that I wore 5 years ago.
29. I'm way too cheap when it comes to clothes. I want the 5.99 deals!
30. I hate folding Laundry.
31. I hate doing dishes.
32. I developed Arthritis in my wrists and ankles from gymnastics
33. I had a heal spur when I was 13.
34. I constantly think of new ways to re-arrange my furniture.
35. I never follow through with it though.
36. I bite my nails when I'm nervous, or upset
37. I have a habit of texting instead of calling
38. I bought my first car when I was 16 for 50 dollars, it lasted 2 1/2 years.
39. I hated my husband in High School, he was the biggest jerk!
40. My uncle is Warren Jeff's.. No joke. (never met him)
41. I have relatives in the texas raid as well..
42. I love High Heels!
43. I use to pretend I was a Crossing Guard when I was younger.
44. I had a little sister who died of S.I.D.S
45. Jeff had a little brother who died of S.I.D.S
46. We both got Tattoo's on our upper back to represent them, this was before we started dating.
47. I would love to visit Germany.
48. I hate Granger Medical Clinic.. No offense to anyone who goes there, I love the doctors there, but the service sucks!!
49. I just barely got glasses,
50. I have no idea why my eyes became bad.
51. I have no idea how to start the potty training with Caitlynn.
52. I can fall asleep so fast at night, give me 2 seconds and I would be snoring
53. we just saw Indiana Jones last Saturday
54. I never get sun burns.
55. I have loved to go fishing since I was 7 years old
56. I have made a lot of good friends where I work
57. Yes I was on T.V. at the Jazz game. I'm famous!
58. I calculate our bills six months ahead. ( if income stays the same)
59. My mom bought me gymnastic equipment to put in our back yard.
60. I hate beetles or cockroaches... Anything that has a hard shell and is little.. eh!!
70. I love Pumpkin seeds.
71. I started this "100 things" last week and now am finishing it.
72. I got married when I was 4 months pregnant with my daughter
73. I have never broken a bone other than a few toes. *knock on wood*
74. I use an inhaler every day for my asthma
75. I probably send out about 100 emails to people each day
76. I have two pit bulls.
77. They are both loving dogs!
78. I am a total blog stalker.
79. I'm paranoid that someone will break into our house
80. I'm always locking every door behind me
81. I talk to my husband at work about 4 times daily. Sometimes more
82. I'm not scared of needles.
83. I want to run a marathon one day.
84. Probably only a 1/2 marathon.
85. I hate having my laundry room downstairs
86. I'm scared of porta-potty's.
87. I'd rather go the bathroom by a bush than use one of those.
88. I go to my sister's and grandpa's grave when I feel the need to vent or ask for help.
89. My car broke down at the cemetary.
90. My favorite color is green
91. I usually get a lot of my clothes from other people who want to hand them down.
92. I get annoyed with teenage drivers.
93. I've never been in an accident
94. Only had 2 speeding tickets
95. I'm thinking of riding my bike to work if the gas doesnt go down.
96. I'm not sure how I will get Caitlynn to the babysitters. haha
97. I love Rumbi's Island Grill.
98. I love watching ghost shows.
99. I wont watch Hills have eyes, or other gross scary movies.
100. See if you can do this in 1 day.. I couldnt!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home