Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mom...
A few things to dedicate/Thanks to my own Mom... 1. The many hours spent making the "spider-web" hair style. ( cosisted of about 20 different pony tails) Took about 2 hours to do.
2. The many hours watching me do gymnastics, and coaching me on the trampoline.
3. Thousands of dollars spent on "special leotards" that were custom made so nobody had the same outfit that I did while competing. 4. For always letting me experience having a pet, even if it was a rat or mouse. 5. For helping me gain the confidence that I wouldnt of had without her. 6. For telling me to stop whining all the time. 7. For understanding when I had a hard time in Math class.
8. For letting me have my privacy, but keeping rules in the house. 9. For staying up until I got home. 10. For buying 10 different prom dresses for the 3 years I was in high school.
11. For accepting all my friends 12. For always folding my clothes, and cleaning my room.
13. For letting me talk on the phone for hours, and getting me a pager when I was 15. ( I was sooo cool! )
14. For driving up from St. George in 3 hours to be here when Caitlynn was born.( she was born 20 minutes after she arrived)
15. For teaching me that its never impossible to do it by yourself.
16. For teaching me that Vinegar can be used for pretty much anything...
17. For always letting us kids be adventureous. Fishing, hiking, camping..
18. For giving us consequences.
19. For sewing many matching outfits for me and Brie.
20. For keeping up with my many boyfriends/crushes...
21. For letting me decorate my walls in my room with Nsync posters and Magazine covers.. ( you all know you did it!)
22. For teaching me to gain responsability.
23. For being a good Grandma.
24. For her many hours of service to helpless animals at shelters
25. Her ability to love all man's creatures. Even the reptiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home