Sometimes its just about having fun!
Caitlynn loves bath time, but she sometimes gets bored of the same toys, the same routine, etc. Well I decided to let her play with some of Jeff's shaving cream, and pretend to clean the walls. She loved it! The pictures are pretty funny!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Previous Posts
- More cute dresses... Here are a few pictures I go...
- HOT WEATHER + CUTE DRESSES.... = a very cute littl...
- Much Needed Advice... I need some advice, mainly i...
- SPRING! So this first picture is pretty funn...
- A - Attached or single: Attached! B - Best Friend:...
- YOU KNOW YOUR A MOM WHEN.... 1. You start to rock ...
- Warm Weather. Today ( sunday ) was such a good day...
- So this is a pretty funny video. I was trying to ...
- The many hair styles...So after a day in the sand....
- The sandbox! So this weekend I decided I wanted to...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






2 Comments:
These are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!
Her grin where she is trying to say cheese & grin reminds me so much of Lachele when she used to be such a cheese ball haha. She still is just not as dramatic as she used to be. I just love the bath pictures! Simply adorable.
haha Yes the last picture is just a hoot! Gotta love the fun times.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home