Saturday, May 03, 2008

HOT WEATHER + CUTE DRESSES....
= a very cute little girl! Caitlynn loves the outside. She is always pointing to the backyard and telling me "bye bye" and waiving goodbye as she tries to sneak out thinking I wont notice... Today we had a good day. We spent some quality time doing yard work, weeding, and watering our lawn. ( trying all we can to get some growth in my backyard) Caitlynn has been sick for most of Thursday and Friday this week, and today was much better. No vomit, no fever, just happy baby! Thats how I like it. I thought it was okay to let her try on a few new summer dresses I bought her... and well, she of course wanted to find any way to make it dirty, so I let her. Here are a few pictures of today. She wasnt all up for a lot of things, but digging in the dirt seemed to make her happy.
Here are some flowers I'm growing on my kitchen table. Proof that I dont kill all plants. :) I love Caitlynn in the color green. Its darling! I will post more pictures of her cute summer dresses. FYI Kohls is having an awesome sale on all clothing.. I myself got some good deals. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

I just love her in green as well. So cute! We need to get the girls together soon to play!
I can't wait for the weather to just stay good now!
I love your flowers that you are planting on the table too, very pretty!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home