Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Much Needed Advice...
I need some advice, mainly in the yard work subject. I'm usually a very handy lady when it comes to yardwork. I dont mind mowing, weeding, or planting... But it just seems that my luck is not just killing flowers, but its the lawn... I've done everything I can to try to improve my poor lush green lawn, and nothing is working. I have posted some examples of how great the front yard looks and how I'm not lying about trying really hard to get my yard up to "my standards" as Jeff says... I'm picky I admit it, but in all honesty. If you know my mom, you would understand. Her house was always in tip top shape... Now if only I could find out the secrets.
Here is the front yard...
I'm adding pictures of the beautiful tree's on the side of my house.
and the dreaded backyard.. Notice around all the tree's its really green?? I'm at lost for words, and embarrased, but I need advice. Help my dying lawn! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home