The sandbox!
So this weekend I decided I wanted to spruce up the back yard a bit, make it a bit more kid friendly, and try to find something for Caitlynn to do while we do yard work, or just to be in the back yard. I decided to make a sandbox under a big tree. We went to lowes and bought all the sand, dug up the dirt... and made a fun little sandbox under the tree. It will be nice one the leaves start to grow on it, because that tree makes half of our back yard shady. It will be nice in the hot summer days.
This is Caitlynn's hair. Everyone asks me how I can get small pig tails, or hair styles, dont ask me, Some days it works, some days it doesnt.. :)
I tried to teach her to make sand castles... She just wanted to distroy them.
Caitlynn for sure got messy!
This is kind of a good view to get the idea of the sandbox. We have added more sand, this was just the "test time" before we put more sand in.
One of my favorite pictures... SO cute! She's so into giving kisses lately, and she even puckers her lips up... I love it! I have tried to get this on camera for a while now.
Caitlynn is into climbing on everything, ( as mentioned in my other posts) She would climb in the tree if she could figure out how.






1 Comments:
This is such a cute idea. I want to go buy the turtle that you can fill out with sand for the girls this year...guess we'll see if that is something we can work out or not huh haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home