Monday, March 24, 2008

Cute new hair...
So yes... I'm obsessed a bit. I enjoy finding new and fun ways to do Caitlynn's thin blonde hair. She has so much now, and its to the point where she gets the worst bed head waking up, and I almost have to put a pony in her hair or it will be poof up. :) Here is my new way. I'm sure next week will be different. I have to pretty much use a bottle of hair spray to get my hair this curly. Caitlynn, a bit of hair spray, water, and poof.. cuteness!!

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

Her hair is soooo adorable! I'm glad to see that she has more hair, I'm hoping that Brylie will get to that point soon & won't be like Lachele & not have hair until she's almost 2!
I am loving the curls!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Emily Walker said...

Oh ya, way stinkin' adorable. I just love her curly hair. I think little kids with curly hair is cute... but when they get older I'm a little iffy about it. haha She is very cute.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Ashlie said...

I can't belive she's getting so much hair and it holds a curl! Lucky girl, I'm jealous. So cute though!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home