Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy birthday to me.
So as most know.. I turned the big 22.. whahoo.. haha. I feel so much older than that, but thats what kids will do to you. Here is a few pictures of how we celebrated. I didnt get to take my camera everwhere, but I did get a few photos. These flowers are from Jeff, he let me sleep in until ELEVEN! can you believe that! I even felt as if I over slept. I really havent had that much sleep for a log time, when I got up, he made me breakfast, and had flowers on the table, a card, and some chocolate eggs. ( that I had mentioned I wanted but didnt want to get at the time.. he listened I guess! ) We had a lunch at Iggy's, it was last minute, so we didnt get to invite a bunch of people, but it still turned out nice. I had a lot of fun.
and of course, my silly daughter...

2 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

Looks like you had a blast on your birthday! I hope everything was fun that day. We need to hang out soon!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you make me feel old!!! I didn't realize you were a youngin'! Looks like your b-day was great. Kept trying to post this but kept accidentally deleting it with the baby in hand! Hope all is going well and see you bright an early Mon morning cause it is back to work!!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home