Caitlynn and her books, enough said. She is facinated with books. She's learning so fast! I have been trying to teach her to point at their eyes, and their noses, and the cats and dogs, and she just jibber jabbers like I know exactly what she says. I LOVE IT! Dont mind me talking to Caitlynn in this video.. I was trying to get her talking on camera. :) I didnt realize it was mainly me talking. haha. I laugh at the end because she just chucks the book, almost like she's saying.. " duh mom, this is dumb" She's stinker, but we love her!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Previous Posts
- Someone loves her Teddy!! Here is Caitlynn and he...
- I forgot... To include this in the last post.. its...
- WiiOr how I would call it.. Weeeee! :) A few week...
- Friends Forever! This Friday we went up to Emily...
- TAGGED!!! 1. What 2 things do you always have wit...
- SO BEHIND!!!So I'm slacking! I know. I'm horrible....
- Nothing stops her... After about a week of Caitlyn...
- Happy Birthday Jeffrey! As you see in this pictur...
- COWGIRL!! Here is Caitlynn and Jeff having fun to...
- Mornings... Caitlynn really enjoys getting up ear...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
ha ha ha that's so cute to hear her jibber jabbering. What a fun age.
That video is priceless - she is getting so big! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. I love the throwing of the book at the end.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home