SO BEHIND!!!
So I'm slacking! I know. I'm horrible. I'm just barely getting my pictures up of christmas and even before christmas.. BAD ME!!
We had an awesome holiday break. We spent it with family and friends, and even a little with just our little family, which was very nice. I've just put all the pictures in one blog, so beware of the pile of pictures I uploaded. :)
The first set is of our family christmas party. My side of the family does it each year and plays games, exchanges gifts and always has a really good meal! Caitlynn had a lot of fun playing with cousins and exchanging gifts. She's really into sharing now, she'll get a gift and then give it back to the person. she wasnt sure what to do with all the gifts.
This is my aunt Nancy, she thought it was funny to see what Caitlynn would do with glasses on and Caitlynn LOVED them. She couldnt stop smiling and giggling.
Such a cheesy face!!
Caitlynn is also really into books, any type of book she'll pretend to read or sit down like she's really interested.
This was our house around Christmas time. ( notice there is no snow..) I took this picture when we put up all of our lights, the next day it snowed.. good timing I guess.
Kudo's to Jeff for getting on our roof and hastling with the lights. It was very frustrating trying to figure out which light went out, and what one is making them ALL go out.. We had sooo much fun.. *sarcastic*
This was our stockings. Notice the "mom" and the "dad" is in big letters and "caitlynn" is very small.. Poor girl has a long name. :)
This was the wreath I made. I was pretty proud of it. After taking this picture I noticed I was short a red flower on the bottom left, so I forgot to take an updated picture, but I thought I did pretty good.
We decided to start our own tradition with our family and get a christmas ornament each year that represents that year.
I got the house, mainly because it was the first year of owning a home, and I thought it was very cute!
Jeff got this "i'd rather be hunting" one. Its a man ornament. haha. He's barely starting to get into the whole hunting scene so it fits him at the moment!
We couldnt really find a "cheap" ornament and one that didnt say " babies first christmas" so we got Caitlynn a plain Christmas Tree, hopefully next year she can pick out her own ornament.
Caitlynn Christmas Eve. She's discovered the windows, and pounding every toy or object to make noise on them.. I'm guessing its from when we yell at the dogs and we get their attention by knocking on the window... Not sure.
CHRISTMAS!!!
Caitlynn didnt really know exactly what to do around christmas time, but she enjoyed making a mess and being silly with family.
I was looking through my pictures and didnt take ONE picture of the christmas tree with our presents under it.. I was so disappointed..
Our friends Chrissy and Brad gave her a bowl,sippy cup, and a plate.
Can you tell?? :)
Caitlynn in her P.J's.
She's also into a lot of lego type activities. We ended up getting her this table thing that flips over and you can do lego's on the other side. It was only 20 bucks. I was so happy!
She loves the phone!! As most of you notice, she's got really red cheeks, Caitlynn was blessed with my type of skin which is very sensitive, if she gets hot during the night, or if something touches her skin and irritates it, her cheeks get red, her arms and legs break out. Poor girl. Still didnt stop her from having a fun Christmas morning though.
This was the only picture that turned out of her christmas dress. She didnt last long in it but it was a very cute dress while it lasted. I did her hair after she ate... She still had her bed head. haha.
We hope everyone had a good holiday and a great new years...
I'm hoping to be able to update more and more.. I dont want to slack behind.
Thank you for all the cards,gifts,treats, and visits we had during the holidays.
This was the only picture that turned out of her christmas dress. She didnt last long in it but it was a very cute dress while it lasted. I did her hair after she ate... She still had her bed head. haha.
We hope everyone had a good holiday and a great new years...
I'm hoping to be able to update more and more.. I dont want to slack behind.
Thank you for all the cards,gifts,treats, and visits we had during the holidays.


2 Comments:
okay, I love all the pictures... your house lights looks amazing. I love the tree decorations and the stockings. Caitlynn is so cute reading her book. lol Her new toy looks fun. :)
I love all the pictures - they are way cute! The stockings are awesome and very cute! You guys are alot more put together than we were. Kudos to that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home