Sunday, November 04, 2007

Are you thirsty???
So meet Ella, this is the youngest of our animals.. I walked into the bathroom to find this... Isnt it lovely?? She must be following some of the other dogs.. Sad that she cant quite get her tiny body in the toilet far enough so she has to stand on something and she has no fear to put her front paws right in the toilet... I cant wait to find out what else she is going to be learning from our other dogs... well, maybe I can wait.. :) Enjoy the funny pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily Walker said...

Silly doggy. What is she standing on? My cats used to always do that. The cats would put one paw down in the inside of the toilet above the water, but then would occasionally slip in. haha Too cute.

7:09 AM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

OMG - I didn't even know that you had another dog - god I need to seriously keep up in the life of the Wood's haha.
Those are great pictures though!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home