Friday, August 31, 2007

I am slacking!!
So I was going through some pictures on my work computer, and came across this one of Caitlynn when she was still in the hospital. I laughed because the binky is seriously so huge!! Its funny that Caitlynn still loves that binky but I dont ever remember it being that big for her. haha. Sad picture, but its crazy to see the changes, she doesnt even look like the same baby. Caitlynn is turning ONE YEAR OLD next week and I cant believe how fast its gone by...
More updates... Our apartment was broke into a few weeks ago, and its been a very stressful time. Jeff came home to our "security" dead- bolt was locked from the inside, ( its the type of lock that is only accessed through the inside of the apartment, and there is no key or lock outside of the door. ) He went to the back and found our sliding glass door was broke. Someone had used force to enter the back door, locked the dead bolt, and took Jeff's X-box, ( no games) his class ring, our DVD player, and a few other random things. Its so strange to think that someone would want the X-box and no games, would want our DVD player, but no DVD's, and would want Jeff's class ring with his name engraved in it... Why?? Anyways, so we filed a police report, they took finger prints, and pretty much told us its a slim chance that they could pull someone's file up by the finger prints they pulled. They were smeared and blotchy. So we put our 60 days notice and are in the process of finding a house... We are having a hard time as of now, but I am sure we can find something perfect. We dont mind a little extra work, Painting, carpet, etc. etc. We just dont want to buy a house that will fall apart.
So thats the update. Its been really hard to post pictures because the cord that went to the x-box was used to charge my laptop, and I cant seem to find the program and cords to attatch my pictures to the actual computer... Eh. Its crazy. Anyways.. I had to post some pictures of Caitlynn that I took on my phone. A bit small I know, but it just shows how big she is getting. We took her off the formula, which has been good so far. And the bottles are no longer something she enjoys. She loves those sippy cups... and of course we are trying our hardest to get the binky out of her daily schedule... its going to be harder than the bottle, but its in progress... Little stinker is growing too fast!
SHE CANT QUITE ESCAPE OUT OF THE TUB YET,
BUT SHE REFUSES TO SIT DOWN NOW.
SGETTI... ALWAYS A BIT MESSY.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evie B. said...

Ugh! So bummed for you guys! Good luck with the house hunt - it's worth it.

8:49 PM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

How is the house hunt coming along? I know when I talked to you last it was kind of starting to be more of a nightmare! I honestly can't believe how big Caitlynn is getting Audrey! I am so glad I get the privilege in seeing you guys basically once a week for softball. I love watching them grow, it's been a fun ride! We definately need to hang out more though.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home