BRIENNA & SAM ARE MARRIED!!!
My Best Friend Brienna of 21 years got married on July 7, 2007 ( 7/7/07) I still cant believe that she is actually married. I am so so excited for her and Sam. Its just sad that my once "barbie playing" best friend is now married and a home owner. Its amazing that most of my friends are now married!! crazy crazy.
The Wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I got to her aunts house ( where she had the wedding) at around 11:00 am, helped her get ready, and of course brought my camera to take a ton of pictures. The wedding started at 1pm, and everything turned out great. Brienna's cousin sang a song before the vow's were said and it made a ton of people cry. Brienna's dad surprised her by standing up in front of everyone and announcing that Cami was to sing a song about the way he feels. It was the country song - " I loved her first" Oh my! I was crying like a baby! Cami did wonderful! I was so happy to be apart of such an awesome event.
I am extremly happy for Brienna and I couldnt have picked a better guy for her. The love that blossoms from them is sure to last for all eternity. I am excited to see what their kids will look like.. ( shhh.. I didnt say that! )
Beware of the pictures... It might take you an hour to get through them all. :) But I had to post them. All the pictures are fun to look at!
Cute Tatum... She doesnt look too happy in this picture... but her hair and outfit was darling!
Brie got us black and white necklaces. they went perfectly with the bridesmaids dresses.
This was us getting ready...
Pretty dress!!!
everyone helping her.
gorgeous huh?
Me and Emily!!
This is Sam's mom putting on the garter ( sp??) quote from her.." If my son takes it off I need to put it on" haha
Brienna's mom made her flowers. They looked so great!
Sam and his mom.
Brienna's parents.
Emily and Sam's cousin.
Me and Sam's friend.
Sam's Brother and Brie's sister.
Cute Braden.
Cute Tatum!
Shantel!
and the beautiful bride!! ( and her dad!)
This picture is priceless!
me and Caitlynn.
Cute Tatum in her Mommy's shoes!
the groomsmen!
Brie was really scared to do this.. :)
Me and Emily!
And this is what my child looked like before we left...
Tired, grumpy and ready for a nap... Thankfully we took her home because she had pooped all up her back and almost to her neck.. Really really gross.
( my husband needed a nap also, as you can see in this picture) :)
The wedding was great, and now that its over its time to relax and just go back to normal life. I swear before the wedding everyone was running around with their heads cut off. It was very busy trying to help Brie plan and help her with anything she needed.
I am so glad I got to be apart of her wedding though.




3 Comments:
Pictures look great! It was a fun day wasn't it? I think the dancing was Carson's favorite part though! Have you talked to Brie since? I'm sure they are having a great time!!!
Great pics, Aud! What a fun day...
I am so bumbed we couldn't make it to her wedding!!The pictures are awesome though! Caitlynn sure did look tired haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home