Thursday, July 05, 2007

DONT MIND IF MY CHILD IS NAKED...
With the hot weather and Caitlynn "messing" her diaper ( and everything else) everytime she goes #2, I decided to keep her in her diaper one night. Usually I will just put a onesie on her, but she just loves being naked. She waives her arms, and bounces on the crib matress. She is such a silly girl! This is usually what I wake up to each morning.. This cute, fun filled ( and messy filled) little girl! PS... Scratch on her face was done by the stupid cat... I promise I dont abuse my child. haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Evie B. said...

Aud - she's SOOOOO cute. After all of the wedding madness settles, we need to have a play date. :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

Audrey she's adorable. You capture the cutest little memories with her. Such a doll!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home