Friday, June 15, 2007

My crazy family
A few months ago Andrew got a two week vacation to come home and visit. If any of you dont know a lot about the situation, Andrew is actually serving our country and was deployed. I dont exactly know where he is stationed at, but I know he helps out a lot with their computers and does a lot of other stuff. While Andrew was here, he spent a lot of time down in St. George doing things he wanted to do, like go to the Grand Canyon and hang out with my mom and Alex my younger brother. After a week in St. George the family came up to my house and took a few days to spend with us. We had a lot of fun. Andrew had just got a new camer so he took many pictures, although I only had my small camera, I still got a bunch of funny pictures. We miss Andrew, and we were so happy to see him for the amount of time we did. Hopefully they will send him home for good next time!!
My mom, me and Caitlynn
The whole gang. including my mom's dogs!
My mom with Caitlynn. My youngest brother Alex, me and Andrew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home