Thursday, July 05, 2007

WE HAVE A PONY TAIL!!!
If its even close to a pony tail, but lately I have started putting a little elastic pony tail in Caitlynn's hair. She actually sits still for me! recently she started crawling, and now she doesnt stop. She even tries to crawl while I am giving her a bath. Although we were anxiously waiting for the day our little one would start to move ( not just a push or a roll) but now I am anxiously waiting for myself to go to the store and babyproof my whole house! I need a baby gate, some plugs for the outlet, some shelves and things to put our CD's on... The list goes on... and I know all the parents out there are laughing at me, but I am kind of depressed that my baby is actually crawling!! What will I be like when she is walking?? wow... cant think of that now. Anyways. enjoy the pictures. She is too darn cute!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mom said...

Hey sis that looks just like your pony tail when you were her age, only I think Caitlynn's is longer (he he) give my sweet grandkids a kiss even my 4 legged ones. love ya mom

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home