1. I hate/love the weirdest things. Some of my friends think I am so strange because I refuse to even touch anything that deals with Banana's... I will not even drink a Jamba Juice if it contains Banana's. I also do not like Peanut butter, ( of course unless its Reeces Pieces) I dont usually like my salad's with any dressing on them. Hence why some people call me a rabbit. I can eat a whole Lemon without even puckering... And I Enjoy the Baby Cereal we give Caitlynn. Its actually pretty good tasting. haha.
2. I take after my mom in a lot of ways... Growing up with my mom owning her own business cleaning million dollar houses, I would wake up usually every morning with my mom either Vacuuming, or wake up to the smell of Pine sol, or Bleach. I absolultey HAVE to vacuum my house usually once a day now. I cant go witout cleaning the toilets and mopping floors. I am the type of person that buys disinfectant and sprays each and every door nob, light switch, computer mouse/keyboard, and of Course Caitlynn's whole room. I go insane when I clean. Its not just pick up this, or pick up that... Its vacuum here, and dust there, and sweep,mop and bathrooms... I cant help myself. My mom made me clean every day of my life and made sure I picked up after myself... I take after her I guess, but it doesnt have to be a bad thing right?? clean house is always good!!
3. I was never able to do the splits... I was a National Power Tumbler for over 12 years of my childhood life, and I was never able to do the splits. Gymnastics training for 3 hours every day, and I still couldnt get the splits down. I remember my gymnastics coachs getting on both sides of my legs pulling them and my legs and body just was not flexible. However I could beat everyone in push ups, and physical stuff, so they all said that my muscles grew over my flexibility tendons. haha.
4. I have a best friend I have known for 21 years!! Brienna and I have been friends since we were pretty much born. ( if you can count that ) We grew up next door to each other and spent pretty much every hour we could by each others side. We had sleepovers, and spent birthdays, holidays, and school days together. Although we loved being around each other, we did fight a lot of the time! Brienna would tell me she wouldnt be my friend unless I got her a yogurt or made her a sandwhich. haha. And I of course would tell her I wouldnt be her friend unless she lets me borrow her dolls, or lets me back in the playhouse. haha. We laugh about it now, but back then, it was all business!!
5. I once had about 10 pet mice! Okay, so it wasnt planned, but my mom let me have a pet mouse for one of my first pets. I of course had to have two of them, so I ended up getting a boy mouse and a girl mouse.. and they did the nasty and had about 8 babies!! I was so excited!! I loved them all!! We couldnt keep them all, but it was so thrilling to see them all grow up and get big. When they were little they use to squeeze themselves through the bars of the cage, and escape. Most of the time I would find them in my closet... Would you feel comfortable having your kids mice escape in your house?? haha. My mom eventually made me a fabric cover so they couldnt escape anymore. I had those mice for over two years! After the mice died, I got a Pet Rat... Dont ask me what I was thinking. I am weird I know.


3 Comments:
Great post! I love this tag - it was so fun. :)
I love this post. It was alot of fun. I totally did one as well! Thanks for the fun ideas Aud!
That was great! I l'm glad you did one. I totally remember you and Brie always fighting. Cracked me up when I read it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home