TAG!!
so I was tagged by Evonne, and I thought it would be pretty fun!! Everyone else is tagged!! Go do it!
5 THINGS I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO!
1. Competing Gymnastics, training 20 hours a week!!
2. Going to school... Jr. High. haha
3. Hanging out at the fun dome, and Classic Skating.
4. Finding ways to avoid doing homework!!
5. Hanging out with friends.
5 SONGS I KNOW THE LYRICS TO
1. Anything Sarah Mclachlan
2. Cold play - yellow
3. Seal- Kiss from a rose
4. Hands - Jewel
5. Standing outside the Fire - Garth Brooks
5 THINGS I'D BUY IF I WAS A MILLIONARE
1. Build my own house
2. A boat, new cars, and a big Motorhome!!
3. PLASTIC SURGERY!!!
4. A trip to Germany, Spain, Italy and Alaska
5. Start my own business.
5 THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN.
1. Purple pants!! Yep, I wore them!! Jr high days!
2. Spandex shorts. haha
3. Some of the swimming suits I would wear... Wow.. What was I thinking!
4. Plaid Pants.
5. Those skirts that were popular in high school, skimpy shorts under a long skirt with two slits on both sides going all the way up to the shorts... So sleezy!
5 THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO
1. Of course be debt free.
2. Have more kids.
3. Buy a house.. ( in the process!!)
4. Make more money!!
5. Of course be a stay at home mom eventually!
5 FAVORITE TOYS
1. Glue Gun, I have to agree with Evonne on that one!
2. My digital Camera! I seriously try to remember to take it everywhere I go!
3. My lap top.
4. the "pack and play" we take it everywhere... Portable crib for babysitters, camping, and friends houses...
5. My Cell phone.. I couldnt imagine living without it... I would feel lost!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Previous Posts
- FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO DECORATE! I am starting my o...
- Dont you just love this toy??? Its got all diff...
- She wont stop growing!! Its true... They do grow ...
- St. George Trip! So we all took a trip down to se...
- Seven Random Things About Me... 1. I hate/love t...
- FYII am trying to get Brie into blogging so that s...
- BRIENNA & SAM ARE MARRIED!!! My Best Friend Brienn...
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! We had a fun filled day, we...
- WHY BOYS SHOULDNT PLAY WITH FIRE (AKA.. FIREWORKS...
- WE HAVE A PONY TAIL!!! If its even close to a pon...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Very fun reading your 5 interesting facts. I had to fill one out too. :) Got the girls in bed, Nate still at work, so I had the time!!! I'm glad you shared.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home