Dont you just love this toy??? Its got all different languages and is really entertaining for Caitlynn, plus she can stand and play! Once again, my child is naked...
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Previous Posts
- She wont stop growing!! Its true... They do grow ...
- St. George Trip! So we all took a trip down to se...
- Seven Random Things About Me... 1. I hate/love t...
- FYII am trying to get Brie into blogging so that s...
- BRIENNA & SAM ARE MARRIED!!! My Best Friend Brienn...
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! We had a fun filled day, we...
- WHY BOYS SHOULDNT PLAY WITH FIRE (AKA.. FIREWORKS...
- WE HAVE A PONY TAIL!!! If its even close to a pon...
- DONT MIND IF MY CHILD IS NAKED... With the hot we...
- I LOVE MY HUSBAND! Just wanted to point out to eve...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
God Audrey I need to know how you get those super cute video's on here. I just love it!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home