I HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD!!!
Caitlynn offically had her 1st birthday this saturday. Can you believe that?? We went to a park and had friends and family come as well. It was a good day, not to hot or cold.
Catilynn had a rough day, she was sooo tired, and didnt have a lot of interest in her birthday gifts, but she has interest in them now since her room is filled with cool new toys to play with.
Thank you for those who came, and thank you for the gifts. I loved her cute winter outfits!!
This is one of the many happy faces, we had many "not so happy" faces also.
One of her first dolls!
MMMM cake!!
My mom came up for Caitlynn's birthday, and while she was here, we went to lunch and just on the drive home, Alex ( my younger brother) and Caitlynn were out before we knew it!
My mom came up for Caitlynn's birthday, and while she was here, we went to lunch and just on the drive home, Alex ( my younger brother) and Caitlynn were out before we knew it!







1 Comments:
I love the pictures they are so cute! I can't believe that she is already a year old! It's crazy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home