Monday, October 22, 2007

Bathtime part 2!
I started my post and hit publish before putting more pictures of Cait in the tub, so I figured might as well just do a "part 2" portion of her tub time. Caitlynn will play so long in the bathtub that the water gets pretty cold, so I drain a bunch and put some warm water in, and of course, my "fish" always has got to put her whole body under the running water...
This picture makes her look so old to me.. So sad that she's getting so big so fast!

2 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

I don't want Brylie to get that big haha. It's only like 5 months away!! Oh how sad!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Emily Walker said...

Such a cute smile. My girls love bath time a ton too!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home