TAGGED!!!
1. What 2 things do you always have with you? Cell Phone, and a Diaper bag! ( not for me of course! ) haha
2. What's your favorite TV show? I love reality shows..
3. What's your middle name? Diane
4. Is there a characteristic that you despise? Hmmm. not sure!
5. Favorite item of clothing? P.J's...
6. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Anywhere but work!
7.What color is your bathroom? Black and White.
8. What did you want to be when you were little? A Vet..
9. How are you today? Good, other than being at work!
10. favorite candy? Ferre Rochea.. ( I dont know the spelling )
11. favor flower? Callalilly
12. favorite thing to do? Spend time with my family
13. if you were a crayon, what color would you be? GREEN!
14. last person you spoke to on the phone? Jeffrey!
15. hugs or kisses? Hugs.
16. What is under your bed? At the moment nothing! Usually its toys, shoes, socks, or whatever Caitlynn has pushed under there!
17. What's your favorite smell? Christmas Candles.. I love them!
18. How many keys are on your key ring? I dont want to count them, but probably around ten! haha. I have my house, two cars,cabinets at my work, etc etc..
19. What are 3 qualities you value in a friend? Honestly!Respect, and friendly!
20. Who's your favorite friend from high school? Emily!! :)
Fun Fun! I tag:
Anyone who wants to, or hasnt!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home