Daddy Time!!
For some reason Jeff is the only one able to get caitlynn to fall sleep while watching T.V or sitting on your lap. I have tried a thousand times to make her sit and snuggle with me, and she wont unless she's sick. Caitlynn is such a busy body that sitting and watching T.V is usually out of the question, but this day.. I guess not, since it was with dad!
One last tooth!! yippy.. Caitlynn finally cut her LAST baby tooth. Of course they will all fall out but I was so happy when she finally cut the last one, this picture shows the spot where the last tooth came in.



2 Comments:
These two pictures are my favorite. I cannot believe how cute Caitlynn is with that little hole in her mouth. So cute that she is sleeping by dad.
I love those pictures of them guys! They are classic pictures and totally catch moments that you'll love to look back on one day. So adorable.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home