Thursday, January 31, 2008

Maybe She'll teach me how to do that!!
While visiting my aunts house and playing games, caitlynn climbed up on the tredmill and we thought we would see what she would do with it running, and SHE LOVED IT!! she would walk on it, and when we turned it off she would fuss because she wanted to walk on it.. So what does that tell ya?? maybe instead of bringing her to the child care at the gym I could just put her on the tredmill next to me. haha. Just kidding of course, but I was amazed at how much she loved to run/walk on it. Here are a few pictures. I took one of her cute chunky legs. :) I have a video of her walking on the tredmill but its not uploading for some reason. I'll upload that when I can, meanwhile, enjoy the pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily Walker said...

Funny that she liked to walk on the treadmill. It's fun to see what amazes kids.

1:17 PM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

OMG these pictures are awesome haha. I need to maybe do this with Brylie & see where it gets us.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home