Sunday, March 30, 2008

MISS TROUBLE MAKER!!
Caitlynn has discovered many many many ways to frustrate us as parents, she for sure pushes us way past our limits, and then looks at us to try to be cute, and its SO hard to punish something so cute!! I have told her that she will go in time out if she is naughty and she just smiles and laughs. How can I be serious with that?? Here are a few things she's done today. Little sneaky butt!! She's for sure daring! #1... She's not allowed on the deck without us there to watch her, or unless we have decided to play outside, sometimes its easy to leave the patio door open for the dogs, while trying to BBQ today, she would stick her foot on the deck and then back inside, laughing this whole time. I would tell her "no" and she would still do it... Trying to see how far she can get.. :)
I guess the patio wasnt good enough for her, so she found something else to climb on. We have a sterio by our patio so when we do yard work we can listen to music, or if I want to clean the house... Here is Miss Prissy on her all mighty thrown. haha. She climbed all the way up, and then didnt want to get down..
Folding laundry is pretty hard, especially when you need a basket. I can search all over the house, and most of the time, all my baskets are in her room. Caitlynn loves to push them around and put her dolls, toys, shoes, socks, and anything else that is in her way, in the basket.
Notice the tupperware containers?? where did that come from?? and a few little socks in the basket?? strange.. but it keeps her busy..
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

She's getting so big. I'm so glad we got to see her on Friday!
We need to get together again soon.
Funny how the kids always like the cheapest & smallest of things around the house huh?!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Emily Walker said...

Those are fun pictures. She's at the age where she will test you on Everything, so watch out. haha Fun to see her growing up. The best (or worst) is her standing on the sterio. ha ha ha Oh man. Good luck with her! :)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home