A - Attached or single: Attached!
B - Best Friend: Brienna
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Day of Choice: Saturdays!
E - Essential Item: Diaper bag. lol
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: neither.
H - Hometown: West Jordan, UT
I - Indulgence: Oh I have way too many to list.
J - January or July: July by far!! I love the summer!!
K - Kids: Caitlynn
L - Life is incomplete without: My family, and my friends.
M - Marriage Date: April 22nd.
N - Number of Siblings: Two brothers, Andrew ( oldest) and Alex ( youngest) Marci ( passed away)
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Cockroaches... sickest thing ever! or any type of beetle..
Q - Quote: " if you can dream it, you can achieve it"
R - Reason to Smile: Having a happy home and a wonderful family.
S - Season: Summer!
T - Tag: Everyone who is on my blog list ;)
U- Unknown Facts About Me: I HATE banana's!
V - Veggies or Fruit: Both!
W - Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: x-rays usually mean something is broken, So I will say ultrasounds..
Y - Your Favorite Food: Anything Italian..
Z - Zodiac: Pisces
Friday, April 18, 2008
Previous Posts
- YOU KNOW YOUR A MOM WHEN.... 1. You start to rock ...
- Warm Weather. Today ( sunday ) was such a good day...
- So this is a pretty funny video. I was trying to ...
- The many hair styles...So after a day in the sand....
- The sandbox! So this weekend I decided I wanted to...
- Ouch... This happened last week, and although its ...
- MISS TROUBLE MAKER!!Caitlynn has discovered many ...
- More food... I know I keep putting pictures of foo...
- Living Planet Aquarium.We took an hour or so to vi...
- Just a little bit of chocolate... These were r...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home