SPRING!
So this first picture is pretty funny. About a month ago we bought a bag of onions to cook with and of course we bought way too many of them, and a few started growing weird limbs, so Jeff had a bright idea to just plant it outside in the backyard, just for fun. We honestly didnt think it would grow, and would eventually just die.
Well... Here is the almighty onion. This picture shows a flower, and then next to it is the onion.. Can you tell which is the flower??
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Previous Posts
- A - Attached or single: Attached! B - Best Friend:...
- YOU KNOW YOUR A MOM WHEN.... 1. You start to rock ...
- Warm Weather. Today ( sunday ) was such a good day...
- So this is a pretty funny video. I was trying to ...
- The many hair styles...So after a day in the sand....
- The sandbox! So this weekend I decided I wanted to...
- Ouch... This happened last week, and although its ...
- MISS TROUBLE MAKER!!Caitlynn has discovered many ...
- More food... I know I keep putting pictures of foo...
- Living Planet Aquarium.We took an hour or so to vi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home