Thursday, May 08, 2008

More cute dresses...
Here are a few pictures I got of Caitlynn in another cute dress I bought for spring time. I love the poka-dots. This is Caitlynn's "fake food". She pinches her fingers together and wants you to say.. " yummm" and pretend to chew the pretend food. Its pretty funny. I have no idea where she gets it. She does for sure have an imagination. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

God Audrey I just love her in all these pictures, she is so stinkin cute! I love the dress & love that she already pretends to have you eat play food. Lachele still does that to date! I just love watching them use their imaginations. I think most of the things they say & do are just priceless!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Kim and Chet said...

Cute dress! I LOVE polka dots, too!!! Hope you have a great Mother's Day :)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Ashlie said...

Guess who else loves polka dots!!! Why that would be me, go figure. ;) I'll come visit soon, I promise.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home