Pictures.
We recently got our pictures taken at JCPenny's. I wasnt impressed with the girls there, but they really do have cheap pictures. Plus I have bought a membership there, and that saves money. I'm going to go back and re-do a bunch of family pictures, just a few more with Jeff looking a bit more happier, and possibly different poses. I'm requesting a different girl this next time. Here are the pictures we had taken last week. Enjoy..
Our family!
Caitlynn's long eye lashes.
This was just for a laugh. We didnt end up purchasing this one, but its still pretty funny!! Its like she's scared of the fairy.
here is an "all in one"
Dont mind the stepping stool in the back ground.. I loved this picture, but didnt like the stool!
Cheese face!
Up close and personal. You can see her scratch on her eye where she had fell a few days ago.
Bath time!
She wouldnt take a picture of her smiling at all in the bath tub. She hated it... They tried to get her to be entertained by putting the ducks in the tub and she kept throwing them out and not wanting anything to do with the girl. Hopefully next time my child will be in a better mood and I will be too! haha.


3 Comments:
Very cute pictures! Sometimes I have had good results there and sometimes not. But you pictures turned out cute!
Oh my goodness, she seems way too big! She looks like a 2 year old. haha She's so stinkin' cute in that purple dress. I like the family picture too. I hate having bad picture experiences... but it happens way too often. I guess that's why people don't want to go very often. They are pretty cute I must say.
I love the pictures. When I have bad picture days it makes me never want to go back haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home