Monday, June 09, 2008

TAG I am: lazy. I admit it. But only lazy after I get the things that need to be done each day. I think: about food way too much! I know: how to play about 3 songs on the guitar. Not good though.. I want: To stop having morning sickness, or shall I say.. All day sickness! I have: an amazing husband, and a darling little girl! I hate: Banana's, some scary movies, being alone at night, and noisy shopping carts I miss: having no bills!! I fear: Someone I love being hurt, and someone breaking into my house. I feel: good when I wake up by myself, and not my daughter waking me up... I hear: typing, phones ringing.. I smell: Fritos.. I crave: Fritos and Bean dip at the moment.. :) Nothing has really been able to stay down, so I havent craved a lot of things. Thats all soon to come though! I search: for new ways to convince my husband to go to church with me. I wonder: when Caitlynn will be potty trained. ( we are in the process) I regret: Never establishing a youth savings account when I was younger. I love: Reading to Caitlynn, Having midnight talks with my husband, taking walks, and doing yard work. I care: about having a clean home, nice yard, and quality time with my family. I want: to be in my second trimester already! I am not: always motivated at work.. I believe: in loving yourself before you can love others. I dance: hardly ever... Sad but I'm very horrible at it. I sing: to the radio in my car. I don’t always: call people back. I'm horrible at remembering. I fight: to wake up each morning! I write: all my things on calendars each day. ( appt's, bills, get togethers) I have a bad memory.. I win: at most arguments me and Jeff have. Mainly because Jeff hates to argue with me. I lose: hope that I will ever look the way I did before kids. I never: just get one thing at the store. I end up buying everything I see. Its bad. I listen: to other parents advice about toddlers. Any help, or advice is great to me! I am scared: of my Identity being stolen, being robbed, or someone kidnapping Caitlynn. I need: to stop paying attention to things in the future ( bills, money, etc) I am happy about: the Chiropractor fixing my neck pain. It was wonderful! tag! Anyone who wants to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home