Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Already!!??
So I've had a few comments from friends and people at work about my "cute little baby bump" I laugh, and realize that I'm 7 weeks and already a bump!?? I didnt show with Caitlynn until I was 15 weeks. So much different with your second baby. I enjoy having a baby bump, but at this point, people are a bit nervous to ask if I'm expecting, or if I'm just gaining a bit of belly weight. :) This stage is never that fun. So I took a picture of my "bump". With Caitlynn's pregnancy I lost all my pictures of most of my pregnancy,( my computer crashed, and I didnt burn the pictures on a CD. stupid me!) so I'm trying to keep a bit more updated with this one. So far I've experienced the joys of Morning sickness. but the morning part is really ALL DAY sickness. I've thrown up more with this pregnancy than I have pretty much my whole life. My doctor put me on some medication thats made for people who get sick after chemotherapy/radiation. High quality stuff. Its wonderful. The pills disolve in your mouth so you dont have to swallow them, and it helps so much to relieve the sickness. I'm also on Progesterone. There is no real evidence that Progesterone helps keep the baby, or help with pre-term issues, but they said most people who have high chances of miscarrying, will have low progesterone levels. So I'm up for anything. At 16 weeks however I'm going to have to learn how to give myself a shot. My doctor said if I couldnt do it, that Jeff could help. I laughed... He's such a wuss when it comes to needles, IV's and especially the Epidural, there is no way he's even holding a needle, even to save his life. So needless to say I'm stuck by myself. Too bad my mom wasnt closer so she can help me. ( she's a nurse) I have had a lot of friends offer to help, so if I cant do it, I'm going to find someone who can. :) Anyways... Here's the bump picture... Its taken with my phone, ( I havent bought a new camera yet) So I've been thinking of how I want to change my house before the baby comes. I really would like to finish our downstairs bathroom/laundry room, but I've been thinking of making our room a bit more relaxed as well. We have one color of walls all upstairs, and I really want something different. I found this picture, and I totally want to do my bedroom like this.. I love the blue! Kinda daring. but it looks very cute in this picture! ( if only my bedroom was that large!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashlie said...

I like the blue!! Looks like something I did. The baby bump is cute too. :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

Oh I love that blue! Very cute!!
I love your bump picture! We need to get together soon or I'm going to freak out.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kim and Chet said...

the first baby you have you don't show as quickly, but once everything is stretched out it takes NOTHING to have a baby bump with the following pregnancie's...haha! I love the blue. But I like color! My kitchen is red and my front room is a dark camal with one wall colorwashed with an olive green. I LOVE IT! You should do it, it will be very cute!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Angela W. said...

Hey I do know you!! We went to high school together. I need to post some pics of myself on my blog! LOL! Anyway congrats with the pregnancy! I hope all goes well!! I don't think I could stick myself with needles either! I am such a wimp!! Bytheway cute baby bump!! :)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home