Monday, March 30, 2009

What A Weekend!
This weekend was packed full of fun things to do! My mom came up to celebrate one of her clients birthday, which was Barb, and she turned 50. Most people know that my mom works with disabled adults, and she's been doing this for years now. My mom is one of those people who just enjoys her job to the fullest, and I know that the people she cares for really appreciate her! To Celebrate Barb's 50th birthday, she decided to take a trip up to SLC and take Barb to the Zoo and a bunch of other places. We decided to tag along with them! First stop was Chucky Cheese. ALthough its been FOREVER since I've been here... I never realized ( as a kid of course) how packed this place was of just " run a muck children" A few teeny boppers, and even a few adults who I think had no children and decided to go play games there.. haha. We had a laugh at that!
Caitlynn Playing her Favorite Game.. She just hit the button and it knocked over the ducks. She was so excited to win tickets! Notice how it says " enter coins" Caitlynn wouldnt stay at a game for more than 30 seconds ( unless it was the duck game) So I just let her sit there and pretend...
This was her second favorite game... Same concept of the Duck game... Just wack the button and the tongue hits the flies..
My mom and Jaidynn...
After Chucky Cheese' we decided to head home and get some rest. ( we were there until about 9:30 pm)
The next adventure was the Aquarium!!
Caitlynn had a fun time!
Looking at all the creatures!
She liked the sucker fish.
CHEESE!!!
My mom and Caitlynn.
Jeff was excited to see the new exhibit!
After the Aquarium. My mom and I ventured with all the girls to the Zoo.
Caitlynn looking at the Elephants!
I think she liked the Monkey's the best.. They would raise their eye brows and make squeeking noises at Caitlynn. She thought it was pretty funny! We did too!
The weekend went Great! Thanks to my mom who invited us to join her while we helped Celebrate Barb's birthday, and entertain Caitlynn at all the fun places! Caitlynn was even a help with Pushing Barb in her wheel chair.
Thanks Mom!
I hope everyone else had a great Weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger mom said...

We too had a great time. Thanks for taking the pictures and coming with us, get ready to do it again for my next client Scott.

OXOXOXOX

8:23 AM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

I'm glad that you guys were able to get out & do something fun like that while the weather was some what nice outside!
We'll have to get everyone together & go to the zoo this summer!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

自慰套
真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,自慰套,情趣,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,飛機杯,

按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,
SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home