MOM HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!
Jeff went to work, and I started cleaning the house up a bit. I went downstairs to switch the laundry, and come back to find little black things all pushed in my carpet... I had let Caitlynn sit at the table and play with her playdough, well she decided to rip little pieces off and throw them on the ground... Then she got down from the table and started squishing them into the carpet!!
I couldnt find my camera, so this is taken with my phone, but let me just add, the dogs decided to clean up half of the playdough that was thrown on the floor.. (Maybe Playdough tastes good! Our dogs are the weirdest I swear!!) SO this is only HALF of the mess I had to get out from in my carpet! I guess I can thank my dogs for that!
Valentines Day went well... Jeff and I had some alone time and we went out to see the monster trucks... Not the typical romantic "valentines date" but my work had discount tickets so thats where we went. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to my aunt who took my two girls while we could have our seperate time!
Jeff got me these Beautiful flowers! They smell so good!!






6 Comments:
We have a perma-play-dough-ban in our house for that very reason! :)
Do you still want to aim for pics this Saturday? I don't have access to facebook at work anymore, otherwise I would reply to you there - sorry!
My mom was so touchy about play-doh when I was little. I had to have wax paper on the table and even then it was extremely limited lol.
Oh man! Yeah we dont do the play dough thing anymore, she was decorating!! walker is soo grown up cute pic though i love the flag behind them that is perfect and u posting it on presidents day worked great!!!
Looks like you had a great valentines day. The picture wouldn't load with the play doh. I can only imagine...
Hi sis, Boy do I remember the play dough days, Get a little table put an old sheet under it and give Caitlynn a garlic press., she will have a blast as you did as a kid. Give grandma's girls a big kiss. Oh and my four legged grand kids too.
I'm glad that you guys had a good valentines day. Play-doh is awesome huh haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home