Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Red Hair = Attitude!!

I've been slacking with some updated pictures of Jaidynn. I thought I'd include some tonight and post a funny video as well.

Jaidynn is now 8 pounds 2 ounces at her last appointment. She's doing good on weight gain. We are having some issues with what we believe may be Colic. We are trying to adjust somethings to see, but we are pretty sure that she's got Colic.

Jaidynn does great during the day, but when it hits around 8pm, she's all cries and no smiles! Last night was horrible. almost 3 hours of crying, and I couldnt do anything to make her happy... Not to mention it was 2 AM!!

I know some babies cry all day long when they have colic, but with Jaidynn its only at night. We are hoping to be able to change something that may fix the problem, but so far nothing has worked.. Any advice?? I know this poor little girl has some bouts of Reflux, so that doesnt help, but during the day she's fine... We even prop her up at night...

Anyways, I'm hoping this will pass, and that its not just associated with her red hair!

Tonight we got out Caitlynn's old walker and put blankets around her, and she just loved being in there. I think its because it sits her straight up!

Jeff had the fun idea to push her around the front room and kitchen, and well... She didnt want him to stop... The video is just priceless. Everytime he stopped, she would cry.

Look at her eyebrows and her hair! Red! Her little feet just hanging there. We had to take off all the toys in the front of the Walker because we couldnt see her face if the toys were there... I have chubby cheeks and a double chin!

3 Comments:

Blogger Evie B. said...

Really cute pictures. Sorry about the colic - that's so hard!

Let me know if you are still interested in taking family pictures - I'd love to do them for you!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ashlie said...

Yup, red hair for sure! You have one of each :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

The video is way cute. I really do feel for you - I guess we both just got lucky enough to get one huh haha.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home