Friday, January 02, 2009

Grandma Time.
My mom came up to visit this weekend, and I got a few pictures. We had to get a picture of our 3 Generations.
My mom was holding Jaidynn up to see the difference in size from the bottle to her.
Big Yawn!
Dont mind the vacuum in the back ground.
She's loving her Binky, especially if she's hungry.
I love all her cute socks!!
Her size compaired to a newborn diaper. :) Pictures just dont do justice sometimes.
So the newest update would be that Jaidynn is completely off her oxygen! We had done a few good trial periods where we took her oxygen off her and she had no De-sats. ( lower oxygen levels) So we decided we would keep it off and only put it on her at night, well then she was getting TOO much oxygen at night, so we just kept it off, the next day we had a regualar doctors appointment for Jaidynn to get her RSV shot, and we ended up getting her car seat test done there as well.. and she passed! no problems at all! So its offical, doctors orders that we are done with this oxygen!! yay!!
Let me just tell you how easy it is to go places or even to walk room to room without carrying all the equipment.
Jaidynn also now weights 5 pounds 8 ounces! She's still in a few preemie clothes but she's getting more chubby cheeks and fat on her little chicken legs! :)
She's such a good baby, and sleeps so great, eats great too! We are so grateful for being able to have such a healthy happy baby. Lets hope it continues!

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily Walker said...

Jaidynn looks great :) I like the pictures of you and your mom and the girls! I'm glad your mom came up to see you guys. As I was looking through the pictures I noticed the oxygen was gone and when I read what you wrote I was so excited for you! lol I bet you have more desire to go shopping with the girls now. Anyway, looks like you guys are doing great. I want to come over soon.

3:00 PM  
Blogger chrissie said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES, I LOVED SEEING HER SATURDAY NIGHT WITH HER O2 OFF I BET IT NICE FOR U GUYS.

IT WAS ALSO FUN SEEING CAIT AND THE GIRLS PLAY IN THE SLIDES.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Brad and Brittany said...

Oh my I cannot beleive how much Jaidynn looks like her dad...She is looking so healthy and happy, I love looking at new pics of her to see how much she keeps growing. I hope all is well with you guys.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ashlie said...

YAY! So excited she's breathing on her own now. Love the pictures, especially the three generations :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

I love all the pictures! So sweet. I'm so glad that Jaidynn is doing so well.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home