Saturday, December 06, 2008

The BOW means something!!
I know this poor girl has a typical boy name, but its become a bit more popular for a girl name as well.. I must say the confusion began when she was first born. In the NICU you must ring the bell and tell the lady at the front desk who your visiting, and if your the parent. Than they open the door for you and you sign in and wash up. Anyways... A few times in the beginning the receptionist at the front desk would ask how "HE" was doing.. refering to our daughter.. Lovely... Than when we call to get updates on her, or they call us, She is always refered to as " Jaidynn is such a great boy, or " he's doing great!" Ugh!!! I really got my hands full here... Thinking that has got to be the worst of it, NOW we find out a boy by the name of Aiden Wood has now been admitted into the NICU. Now we call and get transfered to HIS nurse and get an update on a complete different baby... Oh poor girl! Its already started... Its a good thing she's cute and will have LOTS of bow's in her hair! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily Walker said...

Oh, that's so sad. Good luck! Hopefully she'll be home soon and you won't have to worry about them confusing her :) Her bow is adorable. Her hand by her face is so cute.

12:09 PM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

How sad that she's being called a boy!
I'm sure that will all pass quickly though when people look at her cute little face when they ask what her name is when seeing her in person :D I love the new picture. She's simply adorable!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home