Friday, November 21, 2008

Daddy Time...
A few updates today. Jaidynn did very well over the night. She's still eating great, and they are increasing her feedings each time she eats. She's doing great with that. They also have tested her on room air to see how she's tolerating it, and she has never had any bad spells. She's currently off the oxygen, and nasal canulas! All she has on her body is the IV and the feeding tube. and of course the heart monitors for watching her heart rate... but thats it! It sure helps to walk into her little room and not see so many tubes. Today we were able to hold her again. The nurses are so great at letting us have bonding time, and with helping answer all of our questions. They all have such great things to say about her, and all the nurses say if we dont want to keep her they will! I told them to get in line! I tried to get a picture of Jaidynn with her eyes open and every time I flash it scares her, so she flinches and closes her eyes.. I tried my best though.
Doesnt her hair look red??
I also wanted to post and show off my beautiful flowers that I get to see each day from all the great family/friends that I have!!
Here is me and Caitlynn in the hospital after I had Jaidynn. She's such a ham!!
This picture is Jeff when I was wheeled into the delivery/Operating room. It shows in the back ground the NICU "window" I was blogging about earlier. Jeff kept asking the doctor and nurses for the scaple, and they both laughed.. mainly because they both looked like they were in for surgery.
It was really sad to not have anyone join me in the delivery room other than Jeff. I felt bad, but it was for good reasons I suppose. here are the grandma's anxiously waiting and watching through the door windows!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You know my email at work so don't hesitate. I will defintately bring you food, whatever!! Aww!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Kim and Chet said...

Wow! She looks great for being so early! Congrats and I hope things continue to get better so you can take her home :) She's beautiful!!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Emily Walker said...

She does look great! I love the pictures of Jeff and Jaidynn. They are so sweet. She needs to come home soon. :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

Jaidynn is so adorable & yes her hair looks RED! Can it be so?? lol
All the pictures are great, Caitlynn is definately a ham.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ashlie said...

I'm so glad she's doing good!!! I can't wait to visit her. I hope she's home soon. Love you guys.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home