Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged!
1. I have an obsession with cleaning. I've said it before in my posts, but its the brutal truth. I clean my carpets usually one a week, I clean my bathroom daily, and I sanitize Caitlynn's toys usually once a week, or more if she's sick, or plays with friends, no offense for other people's kids.. I just get obsessed with germs. :)
2. I HATE having the cupboards open. When Jeff cooks his awesome meals I'm right behind him usually closing all the drawers, cupboards, and putting away anything that he's not using. I cant leave my house with one of those open.. it drives me nuts! * Jeff once left all the cupboards open just to irritate me. What a nice husband.. haha*
3. I'm a complete "pick-a-holic" I have to pick any bump, zit, or anything that irritates me. ( Poor Jeff..haha. He's usually the one I pick because I can see things that he cant.. haha)
4. I secretly look at all the cute boy clothes in stores, or outlet places. I love the fun outfits they have, and the cute blue's, brown's, and green's... So cute!
5. I make lists for everything. Grocery lists, To do lists, monthly planning lists, etc...
6. I hate folding laundry or putting away dishes.. I'll do it of course... but its usually the last on my list of things to do.. haha.
I'm tagging everyone on my friends list, or anyone who hasnt done this..
List a few things that are your quirks.. Or things that you do that may be weird, or OCD type stuff.. haha. Its fun to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home