So i'm slow on catching up on all your post! I got huge all of a sudden and gave birth to a toddler!!! HA HA 9lbs. 13 oz. maybe she is just big and HEALTHY! I love Pregnant bellies so the bigger the better I say! We need to Hang out and let the kids play!
Ugh! I'm sorry you are so sick. I've never had one...knock on wood...but other's in my family have and they were miserable. I wish you the best and hope it's not too painful!
3 Comments:
This video is so cute. She looks like she's been a cheesy butt lately lol. How fun. I love the 2's ... at times hahaha.
So i'm slow on catching up on all your post! I got huge all of a sudden and gave birth to a toddler!!! HA HA 9lbs. 13 oz. maybe she is just big and HEALTHY! I love Pregnant bellies so the bigger the better I say! We need to Hang out and let the kids play!
Ugh! I'm sorry you are so sick. I've never had one...knock on wood...but other's in my family have and they were miserable. I wish you the best and hope it's not too painful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home