Continued... ( from previous post)
I forgot I had a few pictures of the things we did during the weekend.
Zac ( Jeff's younger brother) had a football game, so we got up and went to watch. It was fun to see all the younger kids, it sure makes Jeff miss playing Football. He's always talking about shaving his face and putting on the pads, and he could pass for the 13-14 year olds. Some are so big, and I'd be scared if I had to be tackled by them!
Caitlynn thinks all toys that beep, or make noises must be a phone...
Jeff always tries to pump up his brother, and get him to do things he learned as well..
Jeff and his Mom... They have the same type of face in this picture. Pretty funny.
Jeff's brother is #73. He's a big kid!
I also had a few pictures of when Chrissy brough over her two girls Cloe' and Brooklyn. Cloe starts school tomorrow! and Brooklyn is about 3 months older than Caitlynn.
They really enjoy playing together, and being girls!





1 Comments:
Looks like the girls have such a fun time.
I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home