You do the guessing...
So we went in a bit early and did an ultrasound last week. We still have another one scheduled for the 22nd of this month, but the lady who did this last ultrasound was only 70% positive on the gender of the baby..
With Caitlynn's ultrasounds it was very obvious she was a girl.. This baby we are unsure.
Some angles of the ultrasound looked " bumpy and swollen" and with Caitlynn's it was flat and the obvious " three lines" for the girl was there..
So basically its still up in the air. The lady said she was about 70% sure it was a girl, but in some angles it looked like there was more there.
The baby was in the Breech Position, and the bum and legs were deep down in my pelvis. Which did make it extremly hard to look at the "parts" It also didnt help that this stinker had its legs crossed and was jumping around like crazy!
I dont have a scanner, so I cant get a very detailed copy of the pictures they gave us, but I did my best.
Cute profile, ear, nose, mouth, rib cage, etc. :)
Here is the picture of the 'part" It doesnt look like much is there...
And the little legs and feet that were crossed. So cute!
So I guess we still dont have a 100% answer of the gender quite yet. but we are prepared if its a girl.
I will hopefully have a for sure ultrasound picture with my next appt!!


2 Comments:
This is very exciting news! I sure hope your having another girl, because like you said, you will already be prepared. Plus it will be easier for the kids to share a room. Anyway... I can't wait to find out more.
If the legs are crossed it's a girl! Girl's are more modest when showing their "private parts" :) Boys are just spread eagle saying "here check out my junk"! Lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home