Whoops!
So in the beginning of summer Jeff and I started to plant some flowers. Not knowing it wouldnt be the last front, with all the crazy utah weather, 90 one day and then snowing the next... Most of the flowers we planted died..
Well one day we noticed some flowers sprouting up of the dirt and thought it was awesome that we actually would get flowers ( especially that we planted and didnt die)
Well as they grew, they kept getting taller and taller... Well here is the picture.. We for some odd reason planted sun flowers. I never remember buying sun flower seeds, but here they are!!
Notice that this is in my front yard, and I planted the purple flowers.. and it really doesnt "blend" in with the others... haha.. Whoops!!
I also planted some flowers in a pot by our front door. They really did good!!
Here is a tree in our back yard. It shades almost half of our back yard. Then we noticed it started to develop flowers... Its very pretty..
Here is our Magnolia tree's. Its pretty sad that we get these big white beautiful flowers and then 24 hours later, they are burnt off and dead.. They dont even last a day. They really are pretty though!! Magnolia's are pretty rare in Utah because of the weather. ( or so I've heard)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home