Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A few of my favorite things...
So I've noticed a pattern of cravings lately. Mainly its pretty much the same cravings as I had with Caitlynn, just a lot sooner, and more intense.
I have noticed that during the summer months I've been craving Ice tea. No sugar, just Ice tea.. Fresh brewed. Its so good when its 100 Degree's outside!
When I was younger I loved Kix. The hard thing with cereal for me is the lactose part of me. I have to find a cereal that I can eat without milk. Kix is my absolute favorite.. Its so bland and not so sugary, yet I'm craving it every day!!

And once again my lemon cravings are back. I didnt think it could be possible, and how strange of me to always want lemons?? I'm not sure why they are so delicious to me. My lips and tongue can be so sore from eating them, and I just cant stop.. Someone help! :)

These are Jeff's favorite treat to bring me home. ( that was sarcastic) I'm thinking this can be included with the lemons, since they are both extremly sour! Each time Jeff goes to the gas station, he doesnt even have to ask me what I want because this is exactly what I crave! No chocolate for me! Just pass over the sour candy! I love these type of war heads because I can pop off the top of it and drink it like a cup. Yes. Strange! I'm not going to have any tastebuds after I have this child!

If I cant find the spray warheads. I'll take the hard candy. Just as sour, just hurts my tongue more. I'll still eat them though. I'm for sure on a sour kick lately! I'm hoping this is nothing above the average of "cravings" I craved lemons up until I started getting heart burn at around 20 weeks with Cait. So I better hurry up and eat all I can. Thats for sure not the best feeling coming back up!

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

OH my hell Audrey you are halarious with your sour kick that you are on.
The tea does sound great though!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kim and Chet said...

That is so funny! I would crave really sour or tart things too! Funny what kind of things you crave when your prego isn't it?

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You better stop with the lemons or your going to have to them backed with silver like the mexicans, they eat lemons and limes so much they have to get silver on the backs because they have no enamel!!! I used to eat cloves of garlic like that when i was pregnant with brody! gross huh!!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home