A few things I'm hating right now...
Constant bathroom breaks.. I swear my bladder begins to shrink when your pregnant. I wake up 2-3 times to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and lets not talk about how many trips I take during work. Everyone probably thinks I should put my desk in the bathroom!
The past few weeks I got about a good 6-7 hours of sleep yet I wake up feeling exhausted, not wanting to get ready, daughter in her room yelling.. " hey!! Hey!!" and wanting to sleep another 10 hours!
Constant headache!
Constant headache!The medication I'm taking for the morning sickness gives me the worst headache! I cant think, eat, sleep... its very annoying!
To top it off... A toddler who likes to throw tantrums!
Caitlynn's latest thing is telling me " NO!" to everything. No matter what it is, its always NO! I cant really understand everything she demands right now, so she gets frustrated, throws herself on the floor, kicks her feet, screams bloody murder...
And of course this is all when I have to pee, Feel exhausted, have a pounding headache and trying to calm my child down. Oh the joys!!
I'm enjoying every minute of having one child... Sometimes I wonder what this will be like with two children. ( at least the pregnancy issues will be resolved.)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home