Friday, August 01, 2008

SO FUNNY!

Caitlynn hasnt been napping during the day too well, So we have tried to put her to bed a bit early. Granted it was almost 9pm, I figured she had probably fell asleep. After hearing some laughing and giggling I looked towards Caitlynn's bedroom door and found the cat and her entertaining each other!

I grabbed the camera and took a video. Its so funny. If you listen carefully when the Cat stops playing, Caitlynn starts saying.. KITTY!! and Come Back!! haha.

P.S.. :There are play dishes from Caitlynn pushing anything that can fit under her door. Thankfully she hasnt learned to open the door..

Also.. our cat does NOT have claws.. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

OMG that is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen & heard. Her freakin laugh is so cute! I think it's cute that she yells for the kitty to come back haha. How adorable. I love when we can catch moments like this. How fun.
So glad that you were able to catch this on video!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Emily Walker said...

ha ha ha ha Oh my gosh... so, so funny! haha How cute to hear her laugh and then yell at kitty to come back here. Way fun video.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home