Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ahhh.. to be a kid again...
Alex ( my younger brother) called me on the phone today during my lunch hour and the conversation was this:
Alex: Hi Audie, what ya doin?
Me: I'm on lunch, just getting ready to eat, how are you bud?
Alex: Oh well.. Ugh... * very long pause*
Me: Hello??
Alex: Sorry! I finished level 4 on Halo! I beat this guy, and did you know.. * long pause again* Halo is really a weapon? You have to defeat and save the universe from extiction!
Me: Thats awesome Alex. it seems like a really hard game to play!
Alex: * Long pause* yeah!!
Me: What grade are you going into?
Alex: 3rd.. I hate school. I dont ever want to go back!
Me: * laughing* Yes, I remember feeling like that too!
Alex: Love you audie, Bye!
Alex is so funny. ( he's 15 years younger than me!) He's such a cute kid, and is really smart. He's just a typical kid and gets very distracted while on the phone. I think its funny that he calls me up to tell me the level he beat on halo. haha.
I remember having the summer off during school. To be a kid again right??

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Walker said...

haha Good old Alex. Gotta love video games too I guess huh. Funny he is so into them.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home