Helping Mom.
Today we made some Peanut Butter Cookies, and Caitlynn of course needed to help. She never wants to stand on a stool, or sit on a chair by me, she MUST have the bowl right on her lap, and must help stir, mix or put flour all over the place. :)
After a bath. ( might I add) she helped me with the flour. Big mistake on my end, but she had fun... Thats all that matters. Here's a few pictures. Too cute not to let her help...
She had to use the Teaspoon measuring cup to transport the flour to the other mixing bowl. Spilling Many times, but always enjoying the mess. ( at least she did.. haha)
I dont really like Peanut Butter, so the cookies gave me something to do, and to clean up. :)


1 Comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time!
I love moments that we can catch on camera like her being the big helper. How cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home