Week 20!! Half Way!!
So I'm half way through my 40 weeks of pregnancy. Although everyone ( doctors and family) think that I wont make it to 40 weeks. So maybe I'm considered more than half way. haha.
I figure I could add another belly picture. Its fun to see the growth, but depressing to feel it!
For a while there I didnt really notice any difference between being 15 weeks to 20 weeks, but lately I've grown a big belly!
A few pregnancy milestones that I've gone through is actually regaining my appetite. I'm enjoying more food, and actually have to eat! Before this, I was extremly sick. No appetite. My doctor basically told me that my body will suffer if I dont force myself to eat..
How do you force yourself to eat when nothing sounds good, or you feel like throwing it right back up??
One bad thing about this pregnancy is I've seemed to start to hate all meats! I cant stand to eat even a chicken sandwhich! Its all gross to me lately. Jeff is not liking that part. He wants to fix steaks and taco's, or something with meat but its hard to find a decent dinner without the meat!
Another bad thing about this pregnancy is the baby is laying right on my lower back, my nerves, and bones. I've never had so much pain in my tailbone area since I broke it in 3 spots.. Which by the way curves in and could be broken again during the birth.. Oh lord!
I go see a physical Therapist tomorrow and the lady that I'm seeing specializes in pregnancy and back pain. Hopefully she doesnt tell me how bad my back is... 10 years of gymnastics shows to doctors like that! :(
My allergies, and stuffy nose comes full force with this pregnancy as well! I seriously go through so many tissues and poor Jeff cant sleep because I snore! OH the joys!
I do have something good to say about this pregnancy!! Seems like everything is bad lately!
I have started to feel the baby move and kick. I love that feeling especially when they dont kick too hard and its just flutters...
That is my 20 week picture. Not the greatest, but I guess it could be worse... Stretch marks are setting in so I'm all about taking pictures with shirts on now! haha.
This weekend we are celebrating Caitlynn's 2nd birthday, although its on Monday we will have cup cakes and ice cream on Saturday... Its sad to have a two year old.. but she reminds me every day how old she is.. Not only by saying.. " I'm two" and holding up her two pointer fingers.. but by her " miss priss" attitude. :)
I'll get more pictures from her little celebration. :)


2 Comments:
I just love the belly pictures! It's so much fun to see that you are getting a little belly too! Just means that she's growing. I think you might surprise yourself & go pretty close to 40 weeks! We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you.
I love belly photo's!! You look great :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home