Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Caitlynn!!
Yes, thats right.. My little 4 pound girl is now 2 years old!! Her birthday is today, but we had a celebration for her on Saturday. It wasnt a big thing, but she had fun playing with all the balloons and visiting with friends and family. I made cup cakes, and bought some ice cream and she got to open all her gifts, and play with balloons! Caitlynn got a bunch of fun things. Her grandparents both gave her learning toys. An alphabet magnetic thing, and a VTec tv game with shapes, colors, etc..She also got a talking Elmo that blows kisses.. She loves that! Grandma Legg also gave her a doll that changes clothes, and has fairy wings..Caitlynn also got a fun Green eggs and ham movie, which she loves... She got a lot of really cute clothes, and I'll be taking pictures of her wearing them all! Thank you for everyone who came to celebrate her birthday... and for all the gifts, support and love by everyone! :) We really appreciate it!
Showing off her pretty balloons!! Caitlynn got some fake plastic shoes.. Every little girl has had these I think.. :) she loves them! Cute Brylie! All the kids playing!
Opening gifts.. ELMO!!
Emily and Brooklynn Picking off the sprinkles. Dad helping blow out her two candles! mmm Cup cakes!
Yes! thats a handful of ice cream!!
Happy Birthday to my sweet Caitlynn. I cant believe she's already two!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashlie said...

I can't believe she's two either!! All the kids are so cute too. yay for presents. :) I have a picture of her mother with a birthday bow on her head too. ;)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Kim and Chet said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday! They grow up way to fast...especially after that second baby comes she will seem so grown up to you! Enjoy her every second you can :)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

Oh cute sounds like yo had fun gee It wasn't to long ago It seems like Caitlyn, was commming home from the hospital & Kehlden was still there & in the jondis bed remember eing each other that was a fun time! It sure has gone by fast Kehlden is 2 tommorrow! I'm so sad my baby.

8:44 AM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

2 years old, can't believe it!
I love all the pictures, Brylie looks so bitter in the picture you have of her haha. She's so just unsure of everything for a while. Very cautious child that's for sure.
We need to get together again soon. Thanks for having us at her party!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Emily Walker said...

Cute, cute birthday girl. I'm glad I could come to her party. She sure had fun with her cupcakes and ice cream. ha ha

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home