Introducing... Mr. Cook!!
Jeff will kill me for posting this picture but its so so funny! I went to the dollar store and saw these cute apron's for only a buck.. cant beat that.. and the hat! Jeff of course modeling it off before Caitlynn could even put it on.
In reality.. Jeff is a VERY good cook. He's always up for cooking dinner, which I'm always okay with! haha. This weekend, our family has been recovering from the cold and cough bug, and it just seemed so right to make HOME-MADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!
You start out with boiling and seasoning a whole chicken! Jeff had to part all the meat from the bones, and cut out all the fatty parts. It really is hard work!
MMM.. Here is a few pictures of it cooking. It filled my whole house with the smell of chicken noodle soup. Its really the best thing for a sick season, and a snowy weekend!!
.... And this is what I made!!.... RICE CRISPIES! haha
Hey.. I cant help it.. I'm loving how easy it is, and I actually crave it! Nothing like a cheap dessert!
Jeff can spend 3 hours making a soup, and I can take 15 minutes to make rice crispies.. is that fair??
I'm really happy that my husband loves to cook! It takes an hour out of my busy day to spend getting Caitlynn ready for bed, or laundry, or something that needs to be done.. I wish it was spent sitting on the couch! :) ( this weekend it was! )


2 Comments:
Jeff was rockin the pink hat and apron! And the soup looked so good. I've been wanting to make rice crispy treats lately, guess I'll just come over to your house. :)
So fun. What a great weekend! The food part anyway. Remember when we made rice crispies?? ha ha ha ha ha And left the burner on while we went to the store. oh man, that's awful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home